BRSC Team Automotive Red Stick Tournament
BRSC Team Automotive Red Stick Tournament is the club's inclusive tournament for all to all U9 - U19 Competitive (C2 - C5) teams, Academy and Recreational teams. For over 30 years, this tournament has attracted hundreds of clubs from around the region to participate in an action-packed weekend full of spirited competition. The tournament typically takes place on the second weekend in March at the beautiful 24-field Burbank Soccer Complex.
Our facility features fishing ponds, concessions, and a dog park with a swimming hole for your furry friend. There are several local restaurants, shopping, movie theaters, and fun activities within short driving distance of the park for you to spend your free time.
DATES: March 10th - March 12th, 2023
9U-10U = 2x20 minute halves
11U-12U = 2x25 minute halves
13U-14U = 2x30 minute halves
15U-19U = 2x35 minute halves
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20TH
TOURNAMENT OVERVIEW FOR TEAMS:
- Early-bird and multi-team discounts available
- Entry fee must be received before the payment deadline to be scheduled in the tournament
- All teams (11U and above) must check in online, there is no on-site check in
- All vehicles entering the complex must purchase a parking pass (1-per vehicle)
- Game schedules will start at 9am, NO 8am kick-offs (weather permitting)