BRSC Recreational league is a volunteer-based program that depends on the generosity of parent coaches. Serving as a coach is an incredibly fulfilling experience. The process of starting a team in one of our recreational leagues is simple if you follow the steps outlined below.
• Team Division (by grade and gender)
• Team Name
• Coach(es) name(s) and email address(es)
• Playing Campus (Burbank, Central, etc.)
• School Name (if this will be a school-based team)
- Sign up as a Volunteer Coach using our Coaching Participation Form.
- Complete your background check (this will be sent to you after completing the Coaching Participation Form).
- Let the parents of your child’s friends/classmates know the Grade, Gender, and Team Name of your team. They will need this information when they register online through the BRSC website and request to be on your team.
For more information about coaching recreational soccer, visit our Coach’s Corner.