The BRSC Mudbugz program offers a unique opportunity for children, ages 2 to 4 years old to learn the game of soccer through fun games and activities. Due to the success and growth of the program, we are looking for coaches to assist our staff. The ideal candidate is a fun-loving, caring, and compassionate person who has experience with children ages 2 to 5 years old and is looking for a fun and rewarding way to supplement their income each season.
- Experience providing instruction and care to children between the ages of 2 to 5 years old
- Soccer experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to conduct each session in a routine manner consistent with the lesson plan.
- Experience working with children with special needs is a plus
- Energetic, caring, and positive personality
- Reliable transportation to get yourself to and from work
- Consistent availability during the soccer seasons
- Ability to pass a Federal and State background check
Contact Mudbugz Director Tracy Phipps with any questions