Thank you for taking the time to join our presentation last night – we hope it was informative and exciting. Attached you will find the presentation and the trip itinerary. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Please see below important information to register for the 2023 once-in-a-lifetime trip to two of Europe’s most famous soccer and cultural destinations: Madrid & Valencia, Spain.
- Registration Site – the full details of your trip can be found and will be updated throughout and leading up to your trip on your customized
registration site: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!!
- Payments – On your registration site, you’ll see a section for “Payments”. This will go over the pricing for all participants, please note that when you register, the system will auto-charge the card you used for registration on the payment dates.
- Register ASAP – The deadline to register your PLAYER is Tuesday, October 4th. It will not only ensure we have the needed numbers to travel but allows us to start working on your trip. If you are unsure how many family members are traveling, we ask you to register your player first as it is possible for us to add Supporters at a later date.
- Travel Insurance – Travel insurance is OPTIONAL and something you have to decide if you want to purchase or not. If you want travel insurance, one option for you is our partner Travelex. All questions and claims (if you would need to file one) are handled directly by Travelex. To get pricing and select what service you want, please go to the following link: Travelex Insurance
- Reminder – if you want to include “pre-existing conditions” in your travel insurance, you need to purchase your travel insurance within 15 days of registering for the trip.
- Deadline – if you want travel insurance at all, it must be purchased at least 21 days before your trip (you must purchase before March 17th, 2023)
- Group Flight Information – Group flight details are listed here on the registration page. We currently have 30 seats available, which are first come, first serve. If you select the group flight option at time of registration and later decide to book your flight on your own, the deadline to be dropped from the flight without penalty is December 22nd, 2022.
We know that is a lot of information, but we want to make sure you have it all and are aware of any details. If you have questions, you can either respond back to me or email our customer support team at customerservice@