Who is eligible?
• Any child age 18 and under that is enrolled in an after school virtual enrichment program
• Any child age 18 and under that is part of an organization that provides after school support or programming
• There are no income restrictions for a child to receive meals
• Your child can attend any school: public, charter, private, catholic
What do I need to do to sign up?
• Complete our signup form via Google Docs OR inform your child’s organization and they can assist with getting your information submitted
• We will deliver between the hours of 9am-5pm so we ask that once you are informed of your delivery day, someone be home to accept the meals and safely store them
What will be delivered?
• We will deliver to your listed address once a week, you will be notified of which day to expect meals
• A box containing five days of dinner meals (the meals will be cold with instructions to either consume cold or re-heat) for the children signed up
• Dinner will consist of a protein, vegetable, fruit, whole grain, and fresh milk
• A menu with ingredients and allergens
• Additional educational material from all our wonderful partners
Your information will not be shared with any other programs or organizations.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400
Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider