At Baton Rouge Soccer, we try to make the process of starting a team as easy as possible by giving you all of the resources to have an excellent season! Please follow the steps below to get started:
- Please email Morgan Bellington (email@example.com) or call the BRSC office at 225-924-2157 to create a new team. The information we will need to create the team is:
Team Grade and Gender
Team Name (if you do not know a name yet we will use the coach’s last name)
Contact information for the Coach
- Please let the parents of your child’s friends/classmates know the Grade, Gender, and Team Name for your team. They will need this information when they register online through the BRSC website, and request to be on your team. Click here for the link to register.
- Attend our Recreational Coaches Meeting and get any questions answered about Baton Rouge Soccer Club's Recreational program.
The meeting will be held at the Main Library off Goodwood on Wednesday, August 31st @ 6PM.
- If you are new to soccer or would like more information about coaching tips from our professional staff, sign up for our Raising Cane’s Volunteer Coaching Certification Courses. You will leave the course with a packet of practice sessions, videos, demonstrations, a certificate, and an Adidas training top. Click here for more information.
BRSC also has made available pre-made practices, and information about coaching and parent education which can be found on our website here.
- All BRSC Recreational Pre-K through 5th grade teams wear Red and White BRSC Adidas Uniforms. The Uniforms are purchased at:
Third Coast Soccer
8342 Perkins Drive Suite N,
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
Third Coast Soccer Website
For BRSC Recreational Teams 6th grade and older uniforms are organized on a team by team basis. BRSC encourages teams to use Red and White BRSC Adidas Uniforms, but this is not required.
- Enjoy your season!