Are you interested in starting a team for your son or daughter, and their friends/classmates?
At Baton Rouge Soccer, we try to make this process as easy as possible, and give you all of the resources to have a fun and enjoyable season! See the steps below for some of those resources -
1. Please contact the BRSC office at 225-924-2157 if you are interested in creating a new team. We will ask basic information from you and get contact information for who will coach the team. The information we will need to create the team is:
- Team Age and Gender
- Team Name (if you do not know a name yet we will use the coach’s last name)
- Contact information for the team
2. Let the parents of your child’s friends/classmates know the Age, Gender, and Team Name. This way they can go right into the BRSC website to register, and request to be on your team. Here is the link for registration - https://sports.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=282909
3. If you are new to the game or would like some coaching tips from our professional staff, sign up for one of our Raising Cane’s Volunteer Coaching Certification Courses. You will leave the course with a packet of practice sessions, videos, demonstrations, a certificate, and an adidas training top. Here is a link for more information - http://www.brsoccer.org/programs/recreational/raising-cane's-volunteer-coaching-certification
4. Attend our Recreational Coaches Meeting at 8 a.m. on Saturday, February 8 to pick up your schedule for the season, and get any questions answered about Baton Rouge Soccer.
All BRSC Recreational U5-U10 teams purchase and wear Red and White BRSC Adidas Uniforms. The Uniforms are purchased at Third Coast Soccer: 8342 Perkins Drive Suite N, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 ; 225 927 0171 .
Older BRSC Recreational Teams U11 Uniforms are organized on a team by team basis, so be sure to ask you coach as soon as you sign up!
6.Enjoy your season!