Are you interested in starting a team for your son or daughter, and their friends/classmates?
At Baton Rouge Soccer, we try to make this process as easy as possible, and give you all of the resources to have a fun and enjoyable season! See the steps below for some of those resources -
1. Please contact the BRSC office at 225-924-2157 if you are interested in creating a new team. We will ask basic information from you and get contact information for who will coach the team. The information we will need to create the team is:
- Team Age and Gender
- Team Name (if you do not know a name yet we will use the coach’s last name)
- Contact information for the team
For additional help you can email Morgan Bellington: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Let the parents of your child’s friends/classmates know the Age, Gender, and Team Name. This way they can go right into the BRSC website to register, and request to be on your team. Click here for the link to register.
3. If you are new to the game or would like some coaching tips from our professional staff, sign up for one of our Raising Cane’s Volunteer Coaching Certification Courses. You will leave the course with a packet of practice sessions, videos, demonstrations, a certificate, and an Adidas training top. Click here for more information.
BRSC also has made available pre-made practices, and information about coaching and parent education which can be found on our website here.
4. Attend our Recreational Coaches Meeting and get any questions answered about Baton Rouge Soccer Club's Recreational program.
Saturday, August 29th @ 8am at the BREC Tennis Center on Lobdell.
All BRSC Recreational U5-U10 teams purchase and wear Red and White BRSC Adidas Uniforms. The Uniforms are purchased at:
Third Coast Soccer
8342 Perkins Drive Suite N,
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
225 927 0171
Third Coast Soccer Website
For BRSC Recreational Teams U11 and older Uniforms are organized on a team by team basis. BRSC encourages teams to use Red and White BRSC Adidas Uniforms, but this is not required.
6. Enjoy your season!